[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EnergyPlus_Support] Simulation for LEED - enegy saving using Natural Ventilation
- To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Simulation for LEED - enegy saving using Natural Ventilation
- From: "tekton9276" <melissacacciatori@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 18:49:58 -0000
- Delivered-to: mailing list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 12:56:18 -0600
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1350672976; bh=wtxTDKTQwgRx0DwqCU6R/cOv3/mHVgquqfFI8+54xZs=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:Received:Received:Received:DKIM-Signature:Received:Received:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:X-eGroups-Approved-By:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=FuXlsz2tQG3fTRSuiuVF8nBfc/4Fo/iDqoomWJY5FXX/UXLh4+ZhFLBnRj400ZTPcLI/lsTHMea367wR2m+WiHQhH4yDO3RB1Gb5njcKtQVxhtiSJUGd9a64ddMJgQTo
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1350672974; bh=NNLYhPDr+jK9Qz8VXZatRIBXok1xiD9CJSfR8Y8lQOM=; h=Received:Received:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Date:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:Subject:X-Yahoo-Group-Post:X-Yahoo-Profile:X-YGroups-SubInfo:Sender:X-eGroups-Approved-By:X-eGroups-Auth; b=sJze8y/RbrFvI03o1GudadFFt5wMe6xy7jdHAALghy7dlTKOVv5S9MtIEGceb8Q3nnn1iLk7yRydHSXPt2kJf2hEbXRPTkOt6Ak1oRGLHOQ8LxuYU95KIIDKYmbbp+5G
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=lima; d=yahoogroups.com; b=Nle5v0yhkXv9OqXfxn3CN4pWDIYb2WEkvmqiUDdKrIe2RrJqB/CiBmEVaQ7lQZoX2hjBMjuAooK5eM+7DSrKhl0NTCwUDaOu3CHRKNDJk+S4cQ/sbRDW/ooW1/N09xY4;
- Envelope-to: linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-id: <EnergyPlus_Support.yahoogroups.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:EnergyPlus_Supportemail@example.com>
- Mailing-list: list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; contact EnergyPlus_Support-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: eGroups-EW/0.82
I need to do a simulation that combines Natural Ventilation + HVAC, for LEED certification.
I have already simulated the proposal case with natural ventilation only, and then I could see that the building have 70% of occupied time in confort in compliance with Adaptative Model of Ashrae Standard 55-2010.
Now, I have to include the HVAC system, as it is defined in Ashrae Standard 90.1 - 2007 Appendix G, but this system will be turned on just for the time that Natural Ventilation isn´t enough to thermal comfort.
How is te best way to simulate this hybrid system?
I´ve tried the AvailabilityManager:HybridVentilation, but I couldn´t get reasonable results and some experient professional said that this object doesn´t work...
I have also receieved an indication from this professional, that the best way to do this simulation, is to create a schedule for each hour that the natural ventilation doesn´t met the comfort level. How can I do such schedule? Someone have an example of that?
Thank you all very much for the attention!
Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx
The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
The group web site is:
Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection. Limit attachments to small files.
EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable. Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: