To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: direzionecontraria@xxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 14:53:40 +0000
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: dynamic vs. steady state (E+ significantly under predicting energy demands)

I cannot answer, but utilization factor of heat gains has a great important in semi-steady state methods.
Try to read the following articles:
https://lirias.kuleuven.be/bitstream/123456789/204376/1/Whole+Building+IX+Comparison+of+steady-state+and+dynamic+building+energy+simulation+programs.pdf
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0378778806001861
With Regards a