[EnergyPlus_Support] The difference of cooling energy in output results

Hi all,

I am quite confused about the output tabular results from E+. I used a PNNL typical small office file to simulate and when I look into the HTML output file, the total cooling energy in the End Uses part, is
                Electricity   Gas
Heating  13.75
2.38
Cooling 10.29 0.00

Fans
  23.84 0.00

But for the OVERALL HVAC AIR SYSTEM LOADS of each system

AIR LOOP TOTAL HEATING ENERGY [GJ] AIR LOOP TOTAL COOLING ENERGY [GJ]
6.53E+00 6.20E+00 System 1
5.60E+00 7.50E+00 System 2
5.59E+00 6.31E+00 System 3
7.96E+00 9.04E+00 System 4
4.37E+00 1.14E+01 System 5
3.00E+01 4.05E+01 Total

And for OVERALL HVAC SYSTEM ENERGY
ELECTRICITY:HVAC [GJ]
4.79E+01
I believe for the cooling part, the airloop total heating+cooling = 70 GJ should be equal to the End Uses: cooling + heating+fan - service water heating energy= somewhere around 40 GJ and should be equal to overall HVAC system energy=47.9 GJ
But apparently they are all different than my expectation. So can anyone tell me what are the differences between those values?
And if I want the monthly electricity consumption for cooling, what value should I choose?

The HVAC systems are
    Heating type Air-source heat pump with gas furnace as back up
    Cooling type Air-source heat pump
    Distribution and terminal units Single zone, constant air volume air distribution, one unit per occupied thermal zone

Many thanks,

HJ