[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EnergyPlus_Support] Return fan for baseline model
- To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Return fan for baseline model
- From: "FrancescoP" <direzionecontraria@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 14:54:15 -0000
- Delivered-to: mailing list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 07:54:21 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echo; t=1352991259; bh=Njf9dj3h32hW/79EosMnPCo+8sBHPrIsuq8+aKvW12U=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=U5PvRabTmz0Wwwnymb7T26gNAM2rrSz2WNckFEw9uVgTjLuXen6MBp7CoJ9ZLPQ15eeZdOIw/G/5lydmgzmG4T/nmRSIM1CyXzW9Sea2eCNzMWV2zNuOFtYYVAlbgb24gnzo+euZFSTuLBO5QZfMcBgVNmpXV67UlDsljeCn9Gc=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=echo; d=yahoogroups.com; b=Ykr2Cu64vCD0DHtRWvG+pVpffMIwLNAnXe49eR8etvGoTZ0rweQyan0TUuM5mu4nmCrnyFSM9rGRf98L5X1Cl7N2/SuaQtmk9PoSex4UPO4WRl/+lgDzBK058mRb2PLNv/LafKIrZfjVMVHXPO83HMmiGIQAMvhfaBpf8K/PZMs=;
- Envelope-to: linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- List-id: <EnergyPlus_Support.yahoogroups.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:EnergyPlus_Supportfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; contact EnergyPlus_Support-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: eGroups-EW/0.82
I am modeling a baseline model according to Appendix G of ASHRAE 90.1-2007. I have two questions.
1. Par. G220.127.116.11 states: "If return or relief fans are specified in the proposed design, the baseline building design shall also be modeled with fans serving the same functions and sized for the baseline system supply fan air quantity less the minimum outdoor air, or 90% of the supply fan air quantity, whichever is larger."
How can I do it in EnergyPlus? I mean, what objects shall I use to size a return fan and to impose the air quantity?
2. Par.G18.104.22.168 provides an equation to calculate the electric power of fans. In tab. G22.214.171.124 shall I use as Ls the air flows obtained according to par. G126.96.36.199, both for the supply fan and for the return fan?
Thank you for your attention.
Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx
The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
The group web site is:
Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection. Limit attachments to small files.
EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable. Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: