To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: nourhanalsherbiny@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2012 14:52:58 -0800
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Severe Error temperature out of bounds

Dear Sir, Dear Madam

Hi, Sorry to bother you but i am doing my final assignment for my masters in university and my idf file keeps crashing because of one severe error can you please help me to solve it.

It is said in the err file "temperature (low) out of bounds. And I read the input output file and I can't fix it. So can you please help me solve it . I will attach the file if you can run it and tell me how to solve it i will be so grateful.
Thanks for your help.

Sincerely, Nourhan