Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Turn off cooling

Mixed Mode ventilation or Hybrid Ventilation is a tricky subject. Look at the AirFlowNetwork chapters in the io reference to better understand how "windows" (or cracks) are not really windows, but objects that define a model of how windows ventilate. This includes how wide they open...this may be part of your issue. Report the AFN airchangerates to see better what effect the mixed mode has when mechanical ventilation is turned off and the "windows" ventilation is turned on.

Sent from my iPhone