Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Infiltration

I agree with Ned, but also think it is worth mentioning that Design Builder has a simple input from blower door to Energy Plus that might be worth looking into, and I have attached a screen shot of the input. I am not 100% sure how DB applies this to its E+ file generation but assume it uses the ZoneInfiltrationDesignFlowRate Object pasted from another file below. I think there is a better way to do it with airflow network as well.

Name Infiltration
Zone or ZoneList Name Zone
Schedule Name On
Design Flow Rate Calculation Method Flow/zone
Design Flow Rate 0.018
Flow per Zone Floor Area
Flow per Exterior Surface Area
Air Changes per Hour
Constant Term Coefficient 1
Temperature Term Coefficient 0
Velocity Term Coefficient 0
Velocity Squared Term Coefficient 0

Jeremiah D. Crossett  | Senior Analyst  |  Phase Change Energy Solutions
120 E. Pritchard St.  | Asheboro, NC 27203  | Mobile 503-688-8951