Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] BASELINE Centrifugal chiller partload performance curve

Richard,Jeff,

Thank you very much for your kindly advices.

Actually I used the example file(Referencebuildingforlargeofficebuilding) in which the electric chiller(autosized) COP is 5.5, But the IPLV(in the output table) is not 5.9(IPLV=5.9 is required in Standard 90.1-2007). I don't know how to adjust the coefficients to let the IPLV=5.9.