[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Dynamic Photovoltaics

Hello Jason

Your tracking is seasonal or daily?

Seasonally, you can use shading site objects at different angles with schedules to turn them on and off. Each shading object has the same PV capacity. Only the angle changes. For each season, you turn off all shading site objects with schedules except the shading site object of that season. You can use this strategy for also for monthly tracking. Twelve schedules and Twelve shading site objects.

Daily (that is to say following the sun through the day) I never did it. I can't think of an easy way of doing it.

Miguel