Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Simulating an ice hockey rink

Hi Lukas,

I know some of the senior analyst they used eQuest for Ice rink modeling and there results were well validated with the design numbers though i  haven't explored it personally:) Also find an example equest file for Icerink.

Hope this helps!