[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Simulating an ice hockey rink

Thank you Javed, I had a quick look on that example rink of yours and really looks interesting. I suppose I've to learn eQuest (not very fond of those imperial metrics though).

For others interested in modeling of ice rinks, I noticed that IDA ICE 4.5 has an "Ice rink pools"-extension in beta release.

Regards,
Lukas Lundström