[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: AirTerminal:SingleDuct:ParallelPIU LEED ASHRAE
- To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: AirTerminal:SingleDuct:ParallelPIU LEED ASHRAE
- From: "Jean marais" <jeannieboef@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 15:27:57 -0000
- Delivered-to: mailing list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 09:28:02 -0600
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1367249281; bh=58Ute2b4N2rYHzYPQ8PZ9CyeFj+h0le9imZPLx9via8=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=vPegubxzUf7NtSvGfwZUutVsJUVSri7Ycz52qvXgObukewuBPQA9y4OHrdCF/EkBdhpT+AJpR7hGHBrKXM9KyMNuOIQem7oYueq/+N34uSkk17hg2QM49dphc0i/0xIgU/C5rm4QkpuQe+mmE6fAw+6aBK/A29jaUMeeKsGJhaU=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=echoe; d=yahoogroups.com; b=vezp7EAlIyDPYeUYLnpKtPZ58XoJcqxrIv3GlwmGyle5CTh+Y2yOdLMBrV69hg1U5xjs9VOLuQ1xlrpadxjaPFvDLCnTplS0ZZ+awxmDw8JjzZTOzEx17LZzt3odzsmL0zoiomMYqXY0bTryJkYMpcW+mus4Y+dvrR7BzBtxwr4=;
- Envelope-to: linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <klm0kq+nnpk@eGroups.com>
- List-id: <EnergyPlus_Support.yahoogroups.com>
- List-unsubscribe: <mailto:EnergyPlus_Supportfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: list EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; contact EnergyPlus_Support-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: eGroups-EW/0.82
I think this language is there to stop the model using more extreme temperatures, to stop fan undersizing. In my opinion design conditions are the worst case...the worstcase or worse conditions may occur at which point the supply air temperatures must be those as per G126.96.36.199. And no, setpoint managers don't work with air terminal unit reheaters. I tried to some this up in a recent post on "VAV w/ reheaters".
--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "FrancescoP" <direzionecontraria@...> wrote:
> I'm modeling system 6 of ASHRAE and therefore I have to consider G188.8.131.52 too. How shall the statement "the supply air temperature setpoint shall be constant at the design conditions" be applied in EnergyPlus? Does it mean that for the summer season (cooling mode) I have to use a setpoint manager with the same temperature that is used at the sizing conditions, i.e. zone setpoint temperature - 11°C (see G184.108.40.206)? And for the winter season? In heating mode the supply air temperature depends both on the AHU and on the AirTerminal:SingleDuct:ParallelPIU:Reheat and at the same time some zones could need heating and some other zones could need cooling. Could a setpoint manager be applied on the AirTerminal:SingleDuct:ParallelPIU:Reheat ?
> --- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jim Dirkes <jim@> wrote:
> > That sounds like something unexpected and is probably not intended. I recommend that you submit the file to the Help Desk to ask why that happens. Please let the forum know what you learn!
> > James V Dirkes II, PE, BEMP, LEED AP
> > www.buildingperformanceteam.com<http://www.buildingperformanceteam.com/>
> > Energy Analysis, Commissioning & Training Services
> > 1631 Acacia Drive, Grand Rapids, MI 49504 USA
> > 616 450 8653
> > From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of andresdagm
> > Sent: Monday, February 04, 2013 5:16 PM
> > To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: AirTerminal:SingleDuct:ParallelPIU LEED ASHRAE
> > Thank you,it have help me a lot.
> > Umm, Although my air loop doesn't operate, the PFP box is operate, I have use an office schedule (8:00-18:00) also a night cycle schedule for my VAV System, and the air loop makes a cycle on/off, but the PFP never turns off.
> > I think that I can change the Outdoor Air Flow Rate Fraction Schedule of the DesignSpecification:outdoorAir object, the way I can change my schedule of the Air Loop to On.
> > Don't know why my PFP never turn off.
> > Thanks you,
> > Dante
Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx
The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
The group web site is:
Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection. Limit attachments to small files.
EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable. Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: