[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Zone Temperature Peaks too Early

The space was occupied during the measurement period and we have window switches installed to provide data on the opening and closing of windows. From this, I've created a fraction schedule file to modify the flow rate for natural ventilation. Considering the switches are binary, I only know whether windows are opened or closed and not the degree to which they are opened or closed, so it's not perfect.

I ran SLAB (using average monthly space temperature from the measured data) to get the ground temperatures.  This had a very small effect on the amplitude, but did not affect the location of the peak time.

Solar distribution could likely be the issue.  I'm currently using FullExterior, mainly because I have some non-convex zones. I'll have to modify the geometry and see if it makes a difference.

Jeff