Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] IDFVersion Update from 7.2 to 8.0

We have verified this is a problem on the Mac installers.  (And will likely upload new installers).
This has been a problem for a long time -- our Mac person explained it to me but...  well, anyway, it's a problem.

One workaround is to download the multiple version converters -- they are correct, he tells me.
http://energyplus.helpserve.com/Knowledgebase/List/Index/46/converting-older-version-files

This only affects the Mac version, I believe.