[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: How to integrate the simulation model with the real data

What JC has said is theoretically possible. In practice there are many hidden unknown.  Dr.Ooi used a 30 channel data logger to collect local outdoor temperature and building temperature values and not get much consistent result.  There were too many averaging in the simulation input data.

I suggested the weather file matching method, which was quite easy to use.

The question is how accurate do you expect the match, how much local data are available.

Dr.Li