Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Schedule:File not exactly working

What is causing that is your Daylight Savings Time object.  Remove that, and you will be fine with your previous file, I believe.

You will also see a shift when the Daylight Savings Time object changes again -- back to standard time.

All schedules are input in standard time and our knowledge base/answers from the helpdesk:

When active, DaylightSavingTime will shift all scheduled items by one hour.
Reporting is always in standard time and uses the same day type (e.g. Tuesday).

Linda