[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: open studio

This is not supported at all and if you try it you should do so in an extra copy. You can open the model with a text editor. In the file there is an object called "OS:Version". You can manually change that to an older version. Three different things might happen.

1. The file will fail to open and or the application will crash.
2. The file will open but some objects may not be as expected
3. This may work just fine.

Which happens depends on what objects are in your model and what objects happened to change in the code between the versions. Both OpenStudio 0.11 and 1.0 use EnergyPlus 7.2, so I'm assuming you are hitting an issue with 1.0. I do see you have some support questions, I'll try to look at those this morning. Trying to address those issues and keeping your model at OpenStudio 1.0 is the best solution.

David

--
David Goldwasser, LEED AP
david.goldwasser@xxxxxxxx