[EnergyPlus_Support] Mosquito net

Hi everybody.
I'm involved in building energy simulation in Tropical Countries, mostly East African Counrties, where mosquitos are malaria vectors, so they must be stopped by using mosquito nets. Since natural ventilation is a very important issue to evaluate in order to ensure indoor comfort condition, how could i take into account for airflow reductions due to mosquito nets?
I modeled the building using AirflowNetwork, but i couldn't find the solution. I supposed to change the Discharge Coefficient, but is not so correct because airflow reductions are not linearly proportional to the wind speed. In fact they will vary according a curve that has an higher gradient at low wind speeds. Are there any modules under development  in Energyplus for this issue?

Thanks in advance
Manlio Mazzon