Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Pools in E+

That is way more than two cents worth Rui!
I ended up finding a research paper funded by the DoE that claims the ASHRAE equation overestimates evaporation loss by about 25%. They only had one experimental data set to make this claim though.
My general feeling after doing all the research was that you just have to find a model and go with it. So many variables to predict, the best we can do is make the closest prediction of these variable estimates and go.