Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Zone Level Airflows

I'm now revisiting this issue of oversizing per G3.1.2.2. I agree - oversizing the zone clearly requires an increased flow rate. And G3.1.2.2.states that equipment should be oversized.

But what is the definition of equipment? Does this mean I need to size zones at just 1, and then the chiller/boiler at 1.15/1.25 instead? Or can I leave the zone oversizing and keep the chiller/boiler with no oversizing?

I remember seeing a reference to this issue, but can't track it down anymore...

Thanks,

Marcus