Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Conversion of data from Blower door to Infiltration rates

Mark,

One strategy might be to convert your blower-door-induced pressure to
an effective wind speed, set {A} to zero, and calculate the required
{B}.  I wrote a post a few days ago that will suggest some details for
how to do this.

I don't know what that {A} parameter is supposed to represent in the
physical world (maybe mechanical devices that are small enough they
don't dominate wind effects, but that's generally considered
ventilation not infiltration).  The main reason infiltration at zero
wind speed will be nonzero is indoor-outdoor temperature differences.
But (1) these are not constant; and (2) the generally-accepted
approach to forming a simple model along these lines is to add
temperature and wind speed effects in quadrature-- something more like
C * sqrt( A*dT + B*V^2 )

You can search on "Sherman-Grimsrud infiltration model" and find more
on this.  Here's a report that may have everything you need:
http://gundog.lbl.gov/dirpubs/10852_ShermanGrimsrud.pdf

-Dave