[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Conversion of data from Blower door to Infiltration rates

Dear Dave,
Thanks for your prompt reply.
This is purely for use as input values for Zone built fabric infiltration/exfiltration.

The infiltration rate, in air changes per hour, is specified as A + B*v, where v is the wind speed in m/s.

This comes from the recognition of differential infiltration rates relative to wind pressure. A bit like the blower door test: as you change the pressure differential the graph is not always linear. This creates a situation where an A & B value is calculated.

However, your reply was to the point and I think I just need to sit down now and do some maths.

Regards
mark Dewsbury