[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Trying to explain temperature differences in a room with conduction

Thank you all for your answers.

I did change the solar variables in the weather file. And I also thought about energy exchange with the sky, but I didn't find a way to reduce its effect. The value for the horizontal infrared radiation is already 0 in my weather file. Do you have any other suggestions?

Sarah