[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: G3.1.3.13 of ASHRAE 90.1-2007

My appologies...I was thinking of G3.1.3.14. For G3.1.3.13 Karen is correct. However, as the minimum setting is input in m3/s, you'll have to work this out for each zone or automate the input with perhaps a macro.

The ODAmin should take care of itself (see Damper Heating Action), if a Design Specification Outdoor Air Object Name is also specified.

I think the 2.15L/s/m2 minimum applies all of the time. This you may want to run by the LEEDuser forum for a second opinion.