Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: G3.1.3.13 of ASHRAE 90.1-2007

I don't think that the minimum setpoint is meant to be time dependent - I think the minimum volume setpoint is "2.15 l/s*m^2 of floor area served or the minimum ventilation rate, whichever is larger" either all the time, or only during occupied hours, and the 0 during unoccupied hours.

--
Karen