[EnergyPlus_Support] Issue in modeling. ASP

Dear members. I have my first project in E+ and receive inadequate results, what is not strange but I can’t troubleshoot the problem. Please help me. Also we may discuss conditions in which your help may be available.

Tried to evaluate two systems: Centralized and Decentralized.

Centralized is: AHU with water coils and central CHW and HW supply plants. For shops as supplement equipment serves FCU. Anchors i.e. Cinema, Hyper, DIY are served by Packaged AC (RTU with DX).

Decentralized: RTU (packaged with DX and water heater) for all premises.

All premises except malls has baseboard heating elements.

cid:image002.jpg@01CEAD46.24611060

PICTURE � it is imposssible to have such difference, but I can’t find an error.

I don’t want you wander in the code, but I hope you may experience similar problem.

Also please advise me which numbers are more adequate for the building.

cid:image004.png@01CEAD46.24611060

cid:image005.png@01CEAD46.24611060

Attached initial files package.

Email file not found:
C:\Users\lklawrie\Downloads\Embedded\image00211.png
Attachment not found:
d:\eudora\attach\00_ENERGY MODEL.ZIP
Attachment not found:
d:\eudora\attach\ASP1308-C_INDA.XLSM