Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Clarification on epw file format and design day object

The WinterDesignDay is not a day of the week. All other schedules define, explicitly or implicitly, what there values must be on the designday used to size the equipment. For example, if your lighting schedule is zero for allotherdays and you did not specify a winterdesignday entry field, then it will use zero.

Another important implied object and field is the sizing:parameter object. Check it out.

Hope that helps,

Mit freundlichen GrüÃ?en- Sent from my iPhone (excuse the brevity)

i. A.
Jean Marais
b.i.g. bechtold
Tel.   +49 30 6706662-23