Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Problems with extracting hourly variables from EnergyPlus

At 03:09 PM 9/27/2013, Joe Huang wrote:
  Output:Variable,*,Zone/Sys Air Temp,Hourly;                  < this does not work

This variable name was changed in V8.0, should have been picked up by transition to:

Zone Air Temperature

I believe the problem is that somewhere along the way you used:

Zone/Sys Air Temp which was changed in V 1.2.3 to Zone/Sys Air Temperature

 Also, what is the syntax for specifying the heat flux for a particular surface ?  I tried this but it doesn't work:

  Output:Variable,
    *,                       !- Key_Value
    HOUSE:AT-FLOOR2 Heat Flow,  !- Variable_Name
    Hourly;                  !- Reporting_Frequency

It looks like your Key Value should be HOUSE:AT-FLOOR2

not sure what variable name  you want.