RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] What should Heat Rejection reasonable value be?

Also, you may check suitable output variables and just find max for cooling rate and heat rate rejected. It should be in according with thermodynamicsJ.

I have had the similar issue and the reason was in temperature difference specified in idf and real dT in output variables. When E+ calculates the rated energy rates it takes the dT from idf and max flow, but in real dT may be higher or lower (see corresponding value in output variable). This is the reason of the difference.

Therefore when you specify the dT in idf anyway you need o correct it after investigation of dT in output varibles.

BR,

Artem Zhukov

HVAC Consultant/Building Simulation Engineer

logo

Mob.: +420 774 081 898

SKYPE: zhukov_artem

Web Cal

BE RESPONSIBLE. THINK ABOUT THE ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING THIS E-MAIL OR ITS ATTACHMENTS