[EnergyPlus_Support] Inability to output data for days other than Design Day

Hi there,

I'm very new to EnergyPlus and am trying to do a very basic model of a one-zone house for the months of February and July, profiled four times an hour, with outputs such as temperature, sensible heating/cooling etc. For some reason, however, I can only get the program to produce hourly data for my two designated Design Days in February and July (rather than for both whole months).

I am using Version 7.0 of EnergyPlus. I have defined the Timestep to be 4, the RunPeriod to be for the months of February and July and I have also designed two Design Days as 21 February and 21 July.

I just can't figure out why it will only produce data for the Design Days. Is there anywhere else I need to tell the program that it should be profiling for the RunPeriod? I'm also not really sure why I need the Design Days designated, but the program won't run without these definitions.

If anyone has any ideas to help me, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks very much,
Dave