[EnergyPlus_Support] RE: Heating Time Setpoint not met

 I have very often problems with setpoint temperatures. The reasons are a lot: among the output variables check system node temperatures and system node flows, heating rates, sizing parameters, if in Sizing:System the "Type of Load to Size on" is "sensible", the properties of the envelope, natural ventilation...

Are you modeling AHUs that supply many zones?

Are you modeling radiant floors or ceilings?

With those systems I have often problems. Check how the system is controlled, check the position of the internal source...

Best Regards

---In energyplus_support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <adrianchong85@...> wrote:

I am currently trying to model a building in energyplus. However, somehow the heating time setpoint is always not met for all hours and the thing is it is not met even when I autosized the boilers, pumps and coils which doesn't make much sense
Cooling time setpoint is pretty low though.
Hence I would like to ask if any of you have encountered similar problems or if you know of possible reasons as to why I am getting such results and how this can be resolved

Any reply is greatly appreciated.
Thanks