RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Low temperature radiant system - check return water temperature?

Indeed, in version 8.1 you can choose to limit a lowTemperatureRadiant circuit to a certain length.

Energyplus calculates the number of circuits I presume.

But to do what…?

I’ve the impression that this doesn’t change anything and that no extra reporting is generated�>

Best regards,

Geert Bellens