Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] EMS Control Zone Airflow

Hi Max, if the EDD lists the inlet node as an actuator then it should work. I would send the file to the helpdesk. I have successfully controlled a VAV terminal's opening factor in v7, so if the node actuator is giving problems, you might try that.

Goodluck,

Mit freundlichen GrüÃ?en- Sent from my iPhone (excuse the brevity)

i. A.
Jean Marais
b.i.g. bechtold
Tel.   +49 30 6706662-23