Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Thermostats of radiant systems

Firstly, I recommend you update designbuilder and energyplus to the latest versions.

replace
!-   ===========  ALL OBJECTS IN CLASS: SETPOINTMANAGER:SCHEDULED ===========

! - Component name
! - Control variable
! - Setpoint schedule
! - Setpoint node list
! SetpointManager:Scheduled,
!     HW Loop Setpoint Manager,!- Name
!     Temperature,             !- Control Variable
!     10021,                   !- Schedule Name
!     HW Loop Setpoint Manager Node List;  !- Setpoint Node or NodeList Name

with

  SetpointManager:OutdoorAirReset,
    HW Loop Setpoint Manager,  !- Name
    Temperature,             !- Control Variable
    35,                      !- Setpoint at Outdoor Low Temperature {C}
    -15,                     !- Outdoor Low Temperature {C}
    23,                      !- Setpoint at Outdoor High Temperature {C}
    10,                      !- Outdoor High Temperature {C}
    LowTempHWSys Demand Outlet Node;  !- Setpoint Node or NodeList Name

This way the heating water supply can adjust with ODAtemp...that's what you want?