RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Create a custom weather data

Search the messages from this list.

To create your own weather, you can use the ‘Weather Statistics and Conversion’ utility that comes with EnergyPlus.  Read more in the Auxiliary Programs document.

From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of f.lymond@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, February 07, 2014 5:13 AM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Create a custom weather data

Hello,

I have the same problem that Wonjun has. I have the data from my own wheather station but I can't find a way to convert it to a weather data file. Do your database cover italy too? I need the data for Moena:  46°22'27.87"N,  11°39'30.18"E. If it is possible I would like to ask if you please can send me a weather data file.

Thanks

Federico