Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Create a custom weather data

I assume that you're referring to the message by Wonjun from April 11, 2011 ?

If so, are you having the same problems, i.e., that you've written a "def"  file telling the EnergyPlus WeatherConverter the format and contents of your raw data, but that the WeatherConverter is returning with a message of "processing errors occured (sic) "?   You should then look at the  *.audit file which will tell you what these problems are.

if you can't identify the problem, you can post or e-mail to me you *.def and *.audit files.

Joe
Joe Huang
White Box Technologies, Inc.
346 Rheem Blvd., Suite 108D