Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Energy Plus model for a Portable Air Conditioner

Template objects used in the idf, expand into their full forms in the expidf. Here you then see the nitty gritty and can really fine tune. I don't use templates myself, but most people who do, use them just to create the expidf so that all the node connections and basic structure is set up right. They then rename the expidf as an normal idf and continue to modify there. This is just my opinion. I'm sure there are loads of work flows possible.

Sorry,

<http://energyplus.helpserve.com>http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

<http://www.energyplus.gov>http://www.energyplus.gov

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590/grpId=3387488/grpspId=1705007389/msgId=31449/stime=1394122199>