Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Dynamic change of a schedule:compact with EMS

Good to know Linda!
Marco - I find Schedule:File easier to manage than EMS.  You can also put multiple schedules in the same file.  Some people prefer chocolate, others like vanilla.  Using Linda's method with EMS, you can use either.
--
Karen

Perhaps you need to study up on random variables -- produced by "random" distributions.  Also the EMS guide

<http://energyplus.helpserve.com>http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

<http://www.energyplus.gov>http://www.energyplus.gov

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590/grpId=3387488/grpspId=1705007389/msgId=31545/stime=1395255726>