[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Too long warming up phase with EMS program implemented

Well, I understand.
I've just activated the ems output and I'm going to try another run later.
Really, the implemented programs seems to be complex, but they are quite simple after all. There are some programs which control the window openings, some chenge the setpoint temperature schedule values and some other are just a calculator of internal gains and other dimensions. I tested the ems codes on a mini-model and all was ok...
Anyway thanks Linda.

If any of you have other suggestions, I will be pleased to listen to them.

Marco

<http://energyplus.helpserve.com>http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

<http://www.energyplus.gov>http://www.energyplus.gov

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590/grpId=3387488/grpspId=1705007389/msgId=31769/stime=1398018311>