Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Phase change material

Saleh:
Interesting point. Would you have more details on the modeling procedure? The models we have on EnergyPlus do not fully agree with our experimental data, however, the calibration still needs to be fine-tuned.
Jeremiah:
I'm at Concordia University in Montreal, Quebec! I guess "Concordia" is not an original name for a university.
We have others in our research network using BioPCM as a thermal energy storage medium. We wanted to use another one and then to compare results. It was actually quite difficult to get the DuPont Energain panels due to the fire hazards you mentioned - we had to import them from the UK. Naturally, I'll keep you informed, and thanks again for you input, it's very much appreciated.
Vasken Dermardiros

<http://energyplus.helpserve.com>http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

<http://www.energyplus.gov>http://www.energyplus.gov

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590/grpId=3387488/grpspId=1705007389/msgId=31772/stime=1398086744>