Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Airflow Network in zones with windows interzone

Mmm...the temperature differance between adjacent zones will be your only driver for bi-directional flow exchange...so not much. Consider adding leaks or cracks in other directions. Some sort of cross flow is really the only good design option.
WPC can be autocalculated, not only by an energyplus AFN object (for regular geometry), but also by some CFD packages (openfoam) and some other free programs. You could let eplus do it (output these) and then do some manual adjustments (guess work) for inner courtyards example.

Mit freundlichen GrüÃ?en- Sent from my iPhone (excuse the brevity)
i. A.
Jean Marais
b.i.g. bechtold
Tel.   +49 30 6706662-23
On 21.05.2014, at 19:56, "<mailto:fabianoferreira27@xxxxxxxxxxx>fabianoferreira27@xxxxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support]" <<mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thank you for answering.

> I was considering the average. The problem is that I donâ??t have the pressure coefficients, and the geometry is not so regular (square, rectangularâ?¦).

> No, these internal zones with interzones windows do not have another path for the airflow to the outdoors. They are interior spaces without direct openings to the outdoors, ventilated through adjoining rooms. They just have one or two of their walls with interzone windows.

> Iâ??ve already check the Example Files, but there is no example of Airflow network for window interzone.

> Thank you again, anyway.

> Fabiano Ferreira

 Posted by: "jeannieboef@xxxxxxxxx" <jeannieboef@xxxxxxxxx>

Primary EnergyPlus support is found at: