Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Zone Humidity w DOAS and Fancoil

To dehumidify, the coil must cool the air below the air dewpoint temperature. You may have to consider reheat.
The other common catch is that you don't bypass or deactivate the heatexchanger which may also transfer humidity (depending on your choice) when the indoor moisture is more than than a specific level. You can access this control only by using the economizer functions in the controller:outdoorair (which implies that you need a recirculation mixing chamber which is hard set to only deliver outdoor air).
I'm sorry, it's so complicated.

Mit freundlichen GrüÃ?en- Sent from my iPhone (excuse the brevity)
i. A.
Jean Marais
b.i.g. bechtold
Tel.   +49 30 6706662-23
On 21.05.2014, at 20:35, "<mailto:abarker@xxxxxxxx>abarker@xxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support]" <<mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Jean, I hadn't got that far into the analysis.,

> Looking at a typical residnetial zone, the cooling coil outlet temp is at about 23 deg C during the day, but can dip as low as 17 deg C or so overnight.  This is during the summer months which I am concerned about - June - August.
>
> My cooling setpoint is 24 deg C.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Adam

 Posted by: "jeannieboef@xxxxxxxxx" <jeannieboef@xxxxxxxxx>