Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Chiller load summary

Look for capacity in summary report. there should be chiller capacity

HJ

On 6/20/2014 4:46 PM, Harshul Singhal harshul263@xxxxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support] wrote:

Hello everyone

A quick question - I am trying to generate cooling load report for chillers for my project and it seems like I am not able to find load values in summary reports. I tried all other options in output report side, but all I see is peak demand or energy consumption. Can someone help me with this if I am missing something?

Thanks in advance
Regards,

Harshul Singhal
Masters in Science of Built Environment
The Design School,
Arizona State University.

Call: 602-751-3113

"save world, save trees..!!! print the mail if required very urgently"

Posted by: HJ <wanghaojie630@xxxxxxxxx>