Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Radiant with DOAS sizing error

HJ

You need to play with a number of parameters in Sizing:System and
Controller:OutdoorAir objects for your DOAS system.

If you size your DOAS on "ventilation" then there will be excess
heating and cooling that cannot be met. You can see this in the HTML
report under unmet hours. But if you changet the sizing to "sensible",
all of the excess heating and cooling will be met by the DOAS.

You need to set the equipment connection to set the priority on
heating and cooling of the zone between the radiant and the DOAS.

If you have big DOAS coils as the result of your autosize calculation,
you need to say "No" to 100% OA when cooling and cooling. With this
setting, you will have DOAS most of the time but when there is extra
heating and cooling beyond the ventilation load, then the OA fraction
will be reduced to meet the load.

Ery