Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Shading fins problem with reflectance

The fix would be fairly simple but you would need to access the
source code at this point to fix it.  And build your own exe.

Your other option, as you have noticed would be to specify them in
detailed coordinates (Shading:Zone:Detailed).

The problem, as I will relate it to the team, is that the Shading:Fin
creates these surfaces with a special suffix in Upper/lower
case.  And the module getting the ShadingProperty:Reflectance is not
using the "ignore case" search on the surface names.

Sorry for your inconvenience.

Posted by: Linda Lawrie <linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>