Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Shading fins problem with reflectance

Thanx so much for the quick response !
It was very well explained. Unfortunately, it doesn't use the proper reflectance for the ZN001:WALL001:SHADE003 as it was set to 0.40 and not to 0.20. I assume that because it doesn't find the surface it uses the default value of 0.2.
I will check if i can use a detailed shading surfaces instead of fins, but it would be really nice if I could use the fins as I intend to do a parametric analysis with jeplus, so it is more convenient to change only the depth of the fin and not the coordinates.

Thank you so much for your help. Looking forward for a solution, if that's possible.

Posted by: katdra83@xxxxxxxx