Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] simulating a coat of reflective paints (cool roofs)

I have noticed the same- not much energy difference either. I suggest you check the outside surface temperature to see if it is different and how much so.

â??â??
Jeremiah D. Crossett

 | Senior Analyst  | LEED Green Associate
â??â??
120 E. Pritchard St.  | Asheboro, NC 27203
â??â??