Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] simulating a coat of reflective paints (cool roofs)

That is where I am seeking advise. As per data from manufacturers and data from certain handbooks (an example I had attached in a previous email), the cool roof paints/coatings/tiles have a high value of emissivity (say 0.9) as well as high value for solar direct reflectance (say 0.8). So, how do I adjust the values of Thermal Absorptance, Solar Absorptance, Visible Absorptance to obtain similar nature?

Regards,
asit