Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] simulating a coat of reflective paints (cool roofs)

Your table is pretty interesting. It looks like a little solar gain is a good thing. What would be great is covering up with polished (non-oxidized) aluminium sheets at night. :-)

Mit freundlichen GrüÃ?en- Sent from my iPhone (excuse the brevity)

i. A.
Jean Marais
b.i.g. bechtold
Tel.   +49 30 6706662-23