Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Single zone with multiple AHUs [1 Attachment]

Dean Jean,

Thanks for suggestion. I understand that usually splitter is on the supply side and mixer on the return.
In this case, I have a splitter and mixer both downstream, that is, in the return path and there is only one zone.
The return from the zone first goes into a splitter and from the splitter into a mixer and then to the central AHU.
There is no splitter on the supply side. (Please refer to attached picture)
Logically it should work since there is only one stream of air and energyplus in fact runs without any errors.
The results are however wrong since the flow rate in the airloop is zero.

The example is something which I created myself just to understand the concept of AirLoops and Node.
Doesn't seem to work. Whats your thoughts on this?

Is it that energyplus doesn't recognize if there a splitter in the return path. It runs though.

Thanks

Srinarayana